Friday, October 2, 2009

"Encircled in the Arms of his LOVE"



So last weekend 9/25 & 9/26 (Fri-Sat) was pretty busy with wedding's and a whole lot of running around. But on Saturday about 5p.m. it was a nice calm, peaceful next 3hrs. Time to get ready for the General Relief Society Women Conference that started at 6p.m. @ the Stk. Center. Nothing beats hearing words of the leaders to help us as women, mothers, daughters, and as sisters all in the gospel. It was great to be in attendance with my sister & the two oldest nieces, along with my Aunt & sister Morena.


All the talks hit home for me, but something I feel that really changed me was a thought that crossed my mind...."the type of women I want to be" I have made it my personal goal to "find GOOD in EVERYTHING"!! So far I have to say I've done pretty good, and the best part is....I FEEL GOOD!! I hope to be able to apply all that was said by the General Relief Society Leaders this past Women's Conference, along with Pres. Eyring.

2 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

GREAT POST SIS!! I TOO LOVED THE WOMENS CONFERENCE SO UPLIFTING!!!

Morena said...

So true sis Love it..womens conference is always amazing!!