Saturday, October 31, 2009

She's COMING woo hoo.....

So the last time I blogged about this was a few weeks back when we had dinner with Seni & Ita talking about the baby in her lil tummy. We'll since then Ita set an appointment for an ultrasound to confirm if it was going to be a little boy or a little girl. Just a reminder that we had agreed if the Baby was a little boy we'd prefer for them to have him since that would be the first son, and if it was to be a girl then we would LOVE to have her! We'll she had a check up last week and we found out that the due date is Jan. 3 & then they set her ultra sound for Oct. 30 which was yesterday & of course with my title of the blog BABY is a....BABY GIRL!! We also found out that she may have Baby the end of December OMG so much is going through my head its pretty crazy!! All my husband could do was smile & tell me we have to start buying things...ah..he knows me to well LOVE TO SHOP!! Besides all this excitement I'm so humbled & grateful to my Father in Heaven he truly knows ones hearts desire!! He has never failed me with anything that i have asked for. I'm grateful for loving siblings like Seni & Ita to love us so much and in trust us with the GREATEST BLESSING of taking BABY. I had found out after being married to Jayy that me & Ita are related through our mother's funny thing is her Mom so reminds me of my Mom, and often times we find ourselves "quoting" the ways our Mom's raised us!!

I don't think I'll ever be able to explain very well what is going through my mind & especially in my heart!! I'm excited to do all the little things that I've watched all the great women in my life do with there Baby's. I'm excited to see my husband carry ALL of Baby's things lol, can't wait to hear her little cry, when she teeth's, change her diapers, feed her, go shopping cause she can't stop growing. I'm excited to start our own little family traditions, the Holiday's, birthdays, family pictures. Can't wait to see my niece & nephews play with her, or my parents be Grandparents all over again with our Baby, or my brother's (her Uncles's) do her little pu'i's lol.....cause there more excited to have a little niece. I can't wait to teach her all that i know about LIFE & more importantly to teach her about the Gospel & how loving our Father in Heaven is. I can't wait to tell her how special she is & how much we LOVE her!! Dang it I'm going to have to stop before i cry all over my keyboard hoi...Isn't that the BEST news!! What a TREAT for us this Halloween I'll ALWAYS remember this time..when I found out we were having a little girl!! Stay tuned family & friends cause the Nydegger's is growing to have a new addition!!



2 comments:

pwincessdi said...

ame this post made me cry and have lil chills!! i'm so happy for u guys & when u were naming all the things u can't wait to do along with ur hubby in raising a baby..i couldn't stop crying. it made me so grateful to be a mother! you will be great parents...how exciting :)

The NyDegger's said...

Thank you Anna...I'll have to hit up for some pointers with raising a lil momma!!