Friday, October 23, 2009

Z U M B A......Z U M B A 1HOUR woo hoo

MY SISTERS LOVE THEM
TOP: Morena, Lu, Silia, & skinny Sinai BOTTOM: Me, & Mino
---->only Mrs. Kofe can lay down after ZUMBA

Saturday morning bright & early getting our wrist bands!!






So i know these pictures are a little late but HAVE to post them. So FINALLY after about a year and half I made it to ZUMBA!! Another thing about this accomplishment is my MOMMA joined us!! It's was the MISINALE women & the LAPU'AHO women lots of fun!! So here are some pictures from that memorable Saturday.....and i still have yet to go back...I HATE Saturday schedules to much to do...


Sorry Silly u a quick mover, the pix is blurry...going in me NOT knowing that I'm going to die!! LOL

2 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

HAD A GR8 TIME SIS!!! WASNT IT SO FUN? LOVE YA

Morena said...

That was good fun we all gotta meet up again!!