Friday, October 30, 2009

Natividad Moala Sales....

So i met this little girl when I married my KING LEONIDA$ back in March 2007. Her full name is Natividad Moala Sales she is half Mexican (woo woo) and Tongan and she came out with BEST of both worlds. She is my sister in law Crystal & Jose's oldest daughter. When I first met her she was very shy, it took her about 2months before she really liked coming around me, but when she did it was no turning back. She has now become my "lil girl" she has me & her Uncle wrapped around her lil finger BUT she has learned to listen to what I say so she's not to spoiled. Since then she has been an added grandchild to my parents they LOVE her just as much as there other grand kids. I think of how lucky she is to have so many Grandparents to surround her with LOVE and lots of SUPPORT as she grows up. Last Sunday was her primary program her 2nd year with a part, she attends church weekly with her Grandma Moala & is a great example for her parents & the rest of us with her desire to learn more about the Gospel. Last year we had bought her this beautiful white dress, but this year she wanted to wear a "fala" (is what she called it) so went traditional with the Tongan wear. Thanks to my Mom and her magic fingers to hook something up for her the night before she was BEAUTIFUL!! Here are a few pictures.... Me (with my eyes closed hoi) Jayy & Baby Moala
G-Ma & G-Pa Lapu'aho w/ Baby Moala

Moala Si'i Sales Granger Primary Program 2009


Moala Si'i Granger Primary Program 2008



3 comments:

pwincessdi said...

she's gorgeous, and the mix is soo tight :) haha!!

IONGI FAMILY said...

We love you Moala!!! lil cutie!! my fourth daughter lol i swear they were supposed to be quads lol =)

The NyDegger's said...

Oh thanks Ana yes and your an example of the that BEAUTIFUL MIX!! You aint lying Lia she is so your lost 4th duaghter..she fits right in!! Luv u guys!!