Friday, October 9, 2009

The TIME has come.....


It is TIME for me to FINALLY JUMP on the bandwagon with my fellow sisters & Aunty Ruby & "zumba" this "chubby" wieght off!! It only took me about a year and a half we'll lets just round it up to 2 FREEKIN years!! I swear do i suck or what? NOPE I dont SUCK...have to be POSITIVE!! But yes SISTER's count me in tomorrow morning bright & early!! Finally have a Saturday FREE...FREE...FREE...we'll till about 12pm & then back to the "run around" schedule!!

7 comments:

Morena said...

OH YOU are going to LOVE it sis by all means its your people's music LOL no for real good fun, Lu just texted me about you and mom coming I'm sooo excited yay we gonna make a line of just family:) see you bright and early sis!

The NyDegger's said...

Thanks sis...we shall see if I can last...HOI!!

The NyDegger's said...

Thanks sis...we shall see if I can last...HOI!!

Sinai said...

Can't wait to see you sis!!! So excited!!!!

pwincessdi said...

Oh lucky you, I wish I could work out with your cousins everyday...they are soo fun & super positive!! Have fun, cause I know you will!! And welcome to the ZUMBA club!! :)

IONGI FAMILY said...

OK SO IM LIKE BUTT HURT THAT IM GONNA MISS UR DAY VIEW BOOOOOOOO U WILL HAVE TONS OF FUN YAY LOVE YA

VEEYAH said...

Just a few more weeks and I'm hoping to come back to Zumba too...how I MISS it!! Good Luck Ame girl!