Thursday, April 16, 2009

My comment on BEBO "Sometimes I just want to punch my husband in his face"

So Tuesday night I was so annoyed by my husband & so I logged on BEBO through my phone & left the comment......

"Sometimes I just want to punch my husband in his face!"

Now I really wanted to say......

"Sometimes I just want to stab my husband in his neck!"

Big difference huh? Now what could cause a women like me to say either of those statements let alone to think it? We'll here I go with another one of my "justifications" on that. Now don't get me wrong Jayy is truly ONE of A KIND & of course I still LLLOOOOVVVVEEE him!! But boy......I am often reminded he is still.....a M A N!! So he forgets his "common senses" sometime & thank goodness I'm there to "hit" it back in place!! Like I'm sure you already know we've only been married for 2 years & I can HONESTLY say Tuesday night was the WORSE arguement we have gotten into. I should say the worse arguement that I got MYSELF into. Isn't it like us women, well let me just speak for myself....isn't it like me to want to YELL for FREE even though he just admitted he was wrong & that he's sorry, and blah blah blah...its just not good enough!! Nope I have to keep going on & on & on about what an idiot he is & blah blah blah...and then maybe a few hours, or in our case a night later I calmed down.....sucked it up & LET IT GO!!! So in other words it wasn't anything BIG I think I just take after my Mother sometimes & really know how to belittle my poor husband with what ever mistake he makes. I'm soooooooooooo BLESSED that he is very HUMBLE, & VERY VERY PATIENT with me!! I know I have a lot to work on, espicially that of my dumb immature comments & THOUGHTS!! I LOVE you my "BABY JAYY" & I know with out a DOUBT Satan does LIVE and knows what we HAVE is GOOD & is there to stray us from accomplishing what we have planned!! So there you have it family & friends my lil explanation of my lil dur comment!!

2 comments:

The Lapuaho's said...

you crack me up! If I posted something like that about Mark he would KILL me!! We all have are arguements and in our case I am ALWAYS right so Mark doesn't stand a chance....Hope you have a blessed day!

IONGI FAMILY said...

WE ARE GLAD U GUYS MADE UP!!! BECUZZ U NEED TO CALM DOWN WIT OUR UNKO JAYY BUT THEN AGAIN IM LIKE THAT WIT LU AND HE STILL LOVES ME UNCONDITIONALLY THANK GOODNESS LOL