Friday, November 6, 2009

S L E E P

I hope my eyes dont turn out like this lol....but this is what I've been feeling like & seem to be doing every 15minutes. So today is the last day of training for this week & one more week to go hoi.....but we are NOT going to dwell on that!! I cant wait to get home & sleep in Toniewoo hoo only problem is...it seems I'm never able to sleep past 7:30am or 8a.m. on Saturdays..why? If you know my parents then you would know why lol. I've got this watch that seems to"tick" in my head and the counsels of my parents..."Time is the boss" or "Get things done at the right time" there so many things they would counsel us about in reguards to TIME. Now I don't deprive myself from sleep or relaxation...but I can honestly say there is a lot of things I have changed remembering there counsel with that. So I cant wait to SLEEP but in all HONESTY I cant WAIT to use my time getting things organized, laundry done, cleaning, bills paid, Baby Girls things done...so really I doubt sleep will fit in the schedule.....

1 comment:

pwincessdi said...

i promise if you get some sleep you'll be able to get more done!! get the rest you need and the rest will get done!! :)