Thursday, November 5, 2009

GRATEFUL for HIM JASON ALVIN NYDEGGER

I know... I know... another blog about my husband BUT I can't help how SPECIAL he is!! lol We've been married going on 2yrs and 8months & it has been an AMAZING and INTERESTING journey one that I thank my Father in Heaven for every day!! I HONESTLY feel so blessed to have a MAN like Jayy in my life...growing up I only knew him as "BABY JAYY" and he didn't really have a good track record back then...(really lol).

So what makes a girl like me fall in LOVE with a man like him? One word explains it all.....DIFFERENT!! He was DIFFERENT and boy was I about to see how DIFFERENT he was. From the first day i met up with him after years of loosing contact he PROVED himself of being DIFFERENT! For one its not often a girl from the Valley marries a guy from the Valley were like brothers & sisters it would just be odd, but we BROKE that up!! Not often you find a man like him show so much affection regardless of who's around he's called me "LOVE" since the 2nd day we became a little couple. It's to the point my lil nephews call me that cause Uncle Jayy calls "Tia" (Aunt in Spanish) that. He strives to better himself in ways that I know is not common for him to do. I'm grateful I was blessed to be his wife & the mother of his kids & more importantly for one day to make it legit & become his "ETERNAL" companion!! I love you my "KING LEONIDA$" JASON ALVIN NYDEGGER thank you for the past two years & 8 months & ETERNITY to GO!!

3 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

sweet u guys are so cute together its sickening lol bwaahaaa just playing I LOVE IT because he is a great companion to u and u to him LOVES TO U BOTH and many many many more years to come

Morena said...

Silly said it you two are SICKENING hahahaa, more like adorable together THANKS MA for letting your BIG GIRLS ride with y'all to the corn maze, next time hope PA won't be so silent LOL...Love you both, you two are waaay cute!!

pwincessdi said...

HOW SWEET IS THIS POST? YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE AND LOVING :)