Friday, August 7, 2009

TIME is FLYING by....

As you can tell from the date of the last post....I'm SLACKING!! More like pure lazieness!! Anyhow I'm off work today because I have to go in tomorrow boooo nah Saturday's are good nice and quiet and slow!! Just a little update...next week we'll be having Baby Sam's long waited "baby shower" to much over the last two months since he's gotten here BUT now...it's his time to shine!! The following Saturday is our son "BoBo's" 1yr old b-day party another long awaited function...and then the following week we are planning our San Diego trip for my B-day...and going to "surprise" & "force" my parents to go with us!! They need a nice lil getaway one that doesn't consist of rushing for a familiy function, no grandkids, no staying at relatives house no same scenery just a nice quick trip away...relaxing....so wish us luck as we plan that little getway!! Other than that life is good, LOVE my Baby Jayy, love my FAMILY immediate & extended, love my jobs & greatful for ALL the blessings I have along with the "trials" that we may face....Heavenly Father has truly blessed us!! So there you have it for now, a little random, confussing, but hey I least I got a little blog in for the month of August!!

2 comments:

pwincessdi said...

aww u guys are soo sweet to ur parents. I bet they'll have a blast! good luck and I'm glad you're doing great :)

IONGI FAMILY said...

YAY!!! Good for u guys to get that much needed time away!!! FUN!!!