Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"Because the rain" what the.....


Ok the funniest story so if you know my Dad you know how he LOVES his yard. Since I could remember my Dad always tried to keep up with his yard mowing, gardening, watering etc. Since we've moved in with my parents my husband just like he did when we lived on our own always remembers every week to keep up with my Dad's yard. Now if you know Jayy what ever he does he does to the END & to the BEST that he can. So when I say he mowes....that means the weed whacker, the blower, garbage bags are all out. We'll about 2-3 weekends ago (a Friday) I remember Jayy was out mowing, blowing, pulling and using this weed killer spray he had bought, and it had started to rain so he finished up and came in. That night we had attended the Stake Rode Show with my family, and then the following morning Jayy woke up pretty early to finish spraying the weeds out in the yard. We'll guess what......what was once GREEN like a nice RICH GREEN GRASS somehow as the days passed it was now popping up around the lawn as a bright YELLOW. Unfortunately Jayy had assumed the bottle of weed killer he bought was like one he used before. He assumed it to work as the other had where ever he sprayed it would just kill only the weeds not the grass. Anyhow we all left it alone until this past Saturday we went out to breakfast my parents, me, Jayy, Mino and Lu and this was my Dad's story.
Conversation between my Dad & our neighbor.
Neighbor: Hi Tali....
Dad: Hi Admir
Neighbor: What happen to your grass?
Dad: Oh because the rain, it rain to much....
They both start laughing...only Dad would lie for his son-in-law HOI!!

6 comments:

The Lapuaho's said...

That is too funny!! Sad thing is I did the exact same thing to our backyard a couple of months ago. Mark was sure to point it out to me.

Sinai said...

Too funny! Love the conversation between your dad and the neighbor. He sure loves Jayy!

Morena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Morena said...

That is to CUTE...to see GOLDEN BEAR cover up for JAYY...."PRICELESS"

pwincessdi said...

lol...ur dad is soo sweet! :)

IONGI FAMILY said...

TOO CUTE!!! SIMILAR THING HAPPENED TO LU AT OUR HOUSE TOO LOL WE LAUGHED IT OFF AFTER HE SAID A FEW CHOICE WORDS LOL