Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Never fails.....


So "Baby Girl Muffin" is not here yet...she is "stubborn" she'll make her entrance when she wants!! Everyone says shes perfect for me & Jayy hmmm....is that a compliment or? Oh well it is what is it is huh!!
The past few weeks have been crazy..despite Baby coming the Holidays, work, church, family visiting, bills and the list goes on and on. I've pretty much avoided a few IMPORTANT things just now wanting to deal with them. Yea I know that doesn't help any BUT what we did while avoiding somethings me & Jayy have focused a lot on the New Year coming, and our little new addition and what that means. We have been praying a lot more, talking a lot more about LIFE and goals we want to set and accomplish. During all this I've been able to deal with all the other stuff I have pushed aside and as usual.....all that I had been putting off because of one thing or another "NEVER FAILS" my Father in Heaven as he usually does PULLS it all through!! I may not be his most obedient daughter but I know that when ever I'm in NEED he never fails me!!

3 comments:

pwincessdi said...

such a sweet post!! Yes he never fails to be ur best friend, guide and savior!! Keep smiling, baby's almost here :)

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Hey Ame.....I know exactly how you feel.... it's so true that the Lord never fails! My little princess too is SOOOO stubborn and looks like she's waiting until the bitter end to get here. I was totally thinking she would be here by now, but still no signs that she's even close to coming....except that my due date is next week... hahaha! I'm so happy for you guys! Being parents is the biggest blessing you can have, and I know you'll be an awesome mama.... what a spoiled little girl! You'll have to keep us posted!

IONGI FAMILY said...

So happy for you sis!! The anticipation is the killer part!!! it will help you prepare whats in store for sure LOVE U GUYS